010 226 9545 | Sandton Office Towers, 158 5th St, Sandhurst, Sandton, 2196
Laser Liposuction is a procedure that allows for the removal of fat cells in localised areas by way of laser-generated heat. Heat from the laser causes the fat to soften, resulting in smoother and flatter surfaces. The body’s immune system gradually removes the liquefied fat from the treated area.
Treatment Duration: 45 – 60 minutes
Treatment Areas: Back of arms, back, abdomen, hips inner & outer thighs, knees chin, ankles and buttocks.
How many treatments are recommended: A minimum of 6 sessions are recommended per area to obtain satisfactory results.
You may not receive laser lips without consulting a doctor if the following apply to you:
- Pacemaker, heart valve replacement, or severe heart diseases.
- Severe liver or kidney diseases.
- Arterial disease.
- Autoimmune diseases such a diabetes.
- Metal implants in or near the treatment zone.
- Other metals due to accident or surgery.
- Malignant tumors.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding women.
Recovery Period: No down-time.